The Skylight Girl ♂
CBOX INSTA ASKING LINKS
Older ►
◄ Newer
100% mine, with basecode from Wana and useful tutorial from ieqa
Buzy it myself.

Okay, as all know, I'll start posting in English. But , sometimes if I'm stuck of vocabulary, I'll type in Malay. So all! Help me okay. No look, if there's any error in my spelling or verb you all can tell me!
Okay back to our main topic, I'll buzy myself?! huH?! No , actually... today is the most borink day! SCHOOL HOLIDAY right?! So , what I;m gonna to do today is, trying to blogwalking since the last day I;m blogwalking is .. Don't know when. Starting yesterday! YES! So there's many things I;m interest in! Yeah! :) And ... there is ONE POST that make me little dissapoint! Guess what it si! Yeah you right? What you don't know?! Okay No need to know! hee , kiding! :) No, my BEST BUDDIES ♂ LYANA, will change school?! :)  Hopefully you're just kiding! :)
In addition, after all! I've decided to post many tutorial and freebies in my another blog! Coz it looks so .... * Everybody keep asking me for more.! Okay2 :) Actually my computer started to lagg! huh! :) grr!~~! So that's why I'm very lazy to HUPDATE it! :) Okay fullstop! Gonna stop it here cuz I know I'm starting to ridiculous! :)
Thanks You!


p/s : MID VALLEY! :) This 8th Dec. :) REUNION time :)