The Skylight Girl ♂
CBOX INSTA ASKING LINKS
Older ►
◄ Newer
100% mine, with basecode from Wana and useful tutorial from ieqa
After a while

FY! T-ARA

Assalamualaikum and hyeeeeeee oulsssss  Anyone miss me? Haha I guess there must be at least one that miss me 

Alright, I don't know  where to start, I've been missing around two years right. My last post was on 2015. I've been very busy through out that years, but yeah don't worry, I'm doing fine alhamdulillah.

Since this is my comeback, I'm thinking of changing my blog template but I'm totally forget how to do with the coding. Let me figure out more about the coding. just has updated my profile. Haha

Tak tahulah ada lagi ke tak yang tengok blog ni haha. It's okay, cuma nak sharing cerita,,, cuz like seriouslyyyyyyyy rinduuu sangat nak mengarut dalam blog hahahahha.

Okay thats all for right now, gonna updated more about my new environment image

Till meet soon, have a blast everybody. Wassalam