The Skylight Girl ♂
CBOX INSTA ASKING LINKS
Older ►
◄ Newer
100% mine, with basecode from Wana and useful tutorial from ieqa
New Preference?

Okay, see any changes in my blog?! heee! Let's remind back, I've said like this right?! ↨
Zuhairah's Whispering..!

hish! Rasa macam nak je tukar blog ni! :)))) still finding inspiration! huH?! grr!~~ :)

okay, and now I;ve found one template that I want! But, please this template only being best-viewed in MOZILLA FIREFOX. I've tried view it in CHROME, so what I found/! My blog very ..! grr speechless! *dia akan senget sikit kan2?!
heee :)  Okay, please take a note.! huh?! What?! Why I;'m using english for this post?! bhahaha.! Actually I;m trying to improve my ENGLISH as next year, I'll be PMR CANDIDATE. So, English is a very tough subject that some students will get 7A1B or 8A1B and the b's is ENGLISH! huh! Ridiculous *am I right?! 
Back to our main TOPIC. 
I am changing my OLD TEMPLATE to this NEW ONE! But actually, the template that I'm using right now is the .... OLD TEMPLATE ... before 2006. But, what I found many of some bloggers are using this template because it look cool! Yeah same as me.! Okay, yesterday, I couldn't sleep because thinking of this.! *what type of skin that I want to use? *what is the theme? Am I going to use K-pop theme?! No, no let's change it.! After a few hour,,, grrr!ZZ~ And then started from 3.00p.m until now, I've done edit all! YEAH! 1 hour only! Okay I guess I should stop it here.! Because, I know all of you must had dizzy reading my .... POST!
Thank You! :)